InterIslander Information and Bookings
How to make a Reservation
Click on this link to start the process now: Interislander Quote
Sailing times and prices are worked out for you during Quoting process, however to get more information view our timetable or rates pages.
It is so easy to make an Interislander booking!
Why take the Ferry?
- Enjoy the natural beauty - Take an adventure on the amazing waterways of the Marlborough Sounds and the surrounding areas which have views that are not accessible by land.
- Travel in comfort and style - Each vessel has modern technology, comfortable lounges, food areas & observatory decks to ensure a pleasant & most enjoyable journey.
- Save on domestic flights - The cost of domestic flights as opposed to travelling on the ferry can be quite surprising.
- Unpack once and relax - There's no need to pack and unpack when you take the ferry and your vehicle with you. Passengers with vehicles do not have any luggage restrictions.
- Continue your journey - Have the opportunity to keep travelling in the direction you want to without needing transfers, queuing and checking-in at the airport.
Choice of Vessel
The Interislander offers daily ferry services across Cook Strait, linking New Zealand's North and South Islands. Cruise across on Arahura, Aratere or the Kaitaki in 3 hours. The choice of vessel is yours. All vessels carry passengers and vehicles. The travel cost is the same for all the ships.
Wellington and Picton Terminals
Making it Simple
Discovery Motorhomes wants to make it simple for you to complete your holiday arrangements. We can make your ferry reservation for you, even if you do not have a motorhome booked with us.