1 x Double Bed (over cab)(1.96m x 1.53m) 1 x Double Bed (middle) (1.84m x 1.10m) 1 x Double Bed (rear) (2.10m x 1.45m)
Shower and Toilet
In Drivers Cab
Radio, AUX input, SD card reader
In Main Cab
DVD player with flat screen radio, CD with MP3 audio / iPod / USB input
External Storage Locker
Bike Racks Can be Fitted
No Elite Model Only
2.0 or 2.2 Litre Turbo Diesel
Diesel, 75 Litre Fuel Capacity
Approximately 13 Litres per 100 km
Make of Vehicle
Mercedes | Volkswagen
12v & 240v
Water Tank Capacity
82 -140 Litre
Waste Water Tank Capacity
82 - 150 Litre
Disclaimer: Actual vehicles may vary according to year of manufacture & availablility, but vehicle will be suitable for required number of people and have similar specifications to those on this website. Specific specifications cannot be requested. Measurements are approximate, not guaranteed and specifications may change at any time without any prior notice.
7 Reviews for Maui River recently
16 March 2019
We have travelled with Maui before. This latest version is not as roomy as the previous ones. Found vehicle was economic and had heaps of power especially uphill.
Siti safira Ismail
31 December 2018
everything was great and the campervan has all the necessities for our family of 5. Love the many places to store all our belongings so we can have the place tidy and organized although a place to store luggage is limited. we did not have any issue with driving the vehicle.
A few things for improvements:
- A little dusty here and there when we pick up
- floor mat should have a replacement as it gets dirty very quickly
- a simple broom for clearing the floor would be great to have instead of the small duster and pan where you have to bend over to use it. Better yet, a floor mop with wet cloth would be very useful (We Asians are used to walk barefoot inside living space so floor needs to be clean). a general cleaning liquid/sterilizer would be great to have too.
- empty shelves underneath the sink can be better utilize if there are baskets or plastic holder to hold cooking stuff in place and also can easily pull out when needed.
- only 1 Porta-Pak sachet was provided for toilet for our 11 days rental. We had to buy our own and shop do not sell in small packet.
10 November 2018
Good vehicle, however showing its age. hinges lose, cupboards and fridge opened easily going around corners!
Beds were all really comfortable, kits included with the package was all good [the picnic table was a bit tatty].
17 June 2018
Had everything we needed for our short getaway.
03 June 2018
Overall it was fantastic experience, but people are being mislead that advertising that the motorhome has a TV that you would have access to stations in most areas. We only got signal at 2 locations which was very disappointing. We saw many other hiring companies that use satellite dishes. Also the tablet did not have a GPS tourguide and I was informed that it did.
17 June 2017
Clean and really good condition vehicle and upholstery.
16 May 2017
great finishings and great vehicle. Only issue was it needed better instructions on how to plug in the electric to vehicle. Would have never guessed the cover went into the outlet also.