Our Happy Clients
- Divya on 08/01/2012Great home on the road drove well very cosy and slept well every single night! If we were to rent a camper van again, would happily get a backpacker again. Thank youuu
- Dawn on 05/01/2012As mentioned exceptional service, the staff are a credit to the company and certainly something to be proud of. We can only speak highly. We wish you every success in the future and have no hesitation in recommending to friends and for ourselves in the future. The Shepherdson Family England. Thank you for the postcard Gudrun and a very Happy New Year to you all
- WIMAL on 01/01/2012I would like to say thank you to to staff at Discovery motor homes as well specially to Kirsty in Brisbane office who assisted us planning and securing the KEA motor home and a rental car at last minute. Thank you Kirsty and we will contact you when we plan the next holiday. Wimal Kirinde
- Kamel on 01/01/2012Service was just reflecting thé kindness and availaibility of people. Top service !
- Jason on 31/12/2011Excellent service. Would recommend the campervan to anyone.
- Mr.Sanyaluk on 22/12/2011This is our second time with your campervan, we really enjoy our holidays with your vehicle. Our first time the vehicle was a little bit old with few problems, but this time we have almost brand new . We plan our next trip in north island around Aug 2012 ,we are definitely will use your services again. We agreed to give you No. 5.
- Paul on 17/12/2011Very convenient. Stress free. Fun.
- Noelene on 06/12/2011We recently had a rented VW small motorhome or campervan. Its the first time my husband and I have had one of these types of vehicles and we loved it. We actually loved it so much we are now looking to purchase one.
Jucy Condo - SERRES on 06/12/2011Thanks for all the staff for their friendly support.
Jucy Condo - Melvyn on 06/12/2011We are on our way at last- so excited we are like kids on Christmas Eve. Thanks for all your assistance along the way. You deserve a medal. All the best from Janet and Melvyn
Jucy Condo - Sarah on 06/12/2011Thank you, what a quick great service you offer. It makes a holiday very easy to organise and stress free thank you. Happy Christmas cheers Sarah
Jucy Condo - Rob and Sue on 06/12/2011Thanks for all your help. Had a great time and would recommend it to all. May do the same when we return to Brisbane. Thanks again. Cheers
Jucy Condo - ROGER on 03/12/2011So apart from the small problems mentioned above we had a wonerful time, it was a holiday of a lifetime and we are coming back again in 12 months time to have another taste of paradise but this time in a van with out a shower or toilet, we had the van for 3 weeks and covered 3,400 kilometers and 1 week of that time we were parked up outside relatives houses so the actual driving time was just 2 weeks, so t,t,f,n, and we will see you in 12 months time
Jucy Condo - Rick on 07/11/2011Superb overall equipment, matches, everything I could want. Excellent, thanks.
Jucy Condo - Ray on 30/10/2011Excellent vehicle as it allowed us to free camp in some fantastic spots well away from crowds. Just needs a colander added to the utensils!
Jucy Condo - Suzanne on 10/10/2011People were extremeley helpful and nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. Would certainly use Discovery motor homes again and would reccomend to my friends
Jucy Condo - Cynthia on 04/10/2011All the camp grounds were great, clean & well serviced. Some had meters for the showers which was excessive but otherwise no complaints.
Jucy Condo - Peter on 26/09/2011Overall we found the van to be very good. A great way to se New Zealand
Jucy Condo - Jenny on 22/09/2011When we encountered problems with the refrigerator the service we received was top rate. Would hire Backpacker again
Jucy Condo - Robert on 16/09/2011Booking via the internet was done easily. An excellent holiday in a beautiful part of the world. My second visit and I sincereley hope not my last. The company were extremely helpful at all times and went beyond the call of duty in helping us recover from our untimely accident. Many thanks to the staff involved. It allowed us to enjoy the remainder of our holiday. When I return I will be keen to use your company again.
Jucy Condo - Ian on 03/09/2011With the extra bedding supplied we stayed toasty warm even when the temp dropped to -4 to -9C overnight freezing water in the pipes etc.
Jucy Condo - Andrew on 03/09/2011I will definitely be recommending Discovery Motor Homes to my friends and family. And our next adventure will be with you guys too. Thank you for such an easy no fuss experience, and the free transfers to and from or motel and airport. GREAT STUFF....
Jucy Condo - Mike on 21/08/2011we could not fault the service we received from Backpacker and would recommend this type of holiday to anyone.
Jucy Condo - Michael on 20/08/2011I was amazed at how well equipped the vehicle was from tea towels, to plastic containers. It was clean, tidy and there is absolutely nothing we could complain about with regards the vehicle. Peppy and easy to drive.
Jucy Condo - Tiwha on 15/08/2011We were pleased with the Maui Spirit 4. We would probably look at the larger version of the 4 berth camper next time.
Jucy Chaser - Vincent Ronald on 13/08/2011The booking part went very smoothly. The young man who served us both when we collected and returned the vehicle was most helpful.
Jucy Chaser - Stephen on 07/08/2011Very enjoyable. Easy for first timers to work out. Cosy even in a South Island winter.
Jucy Chaser - Henk on 30/07/2011Was upgraded to a Maui.Great service allround.
Jucy Chaser - Bev on 30/07/2011Booked through internet site discovery which went smoothly. Thanks Backpackers, from the moment we entered the office at Christchurch we really appreciated the friendly and helpful service on both the commencement and the end of our wonderful week away exploring the south. The weather simply could not have been better. We loved the abilty to pull up and sit in the camper looking out over some of the most awesome scenery in the world from our table in such places as Lake Tekapo, Moeraki and Akaroa. We have previously owned a camper in the UK but i never felt confident to drive there. Turning the big 50 whilst we were away prompted me to give it a go. I was delighted by just how easy the Quattro was to drive and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Only problem is now i have to go back to work to boost the savings up before the next trip.. THANKS again backpaker you provided everything we needed which ensured an excellent holiday.
Jucy Chaser - Lisa on 23/07/2011Kea picked us up from motel to go to collect our van and took us to airport as part of the service (nice bonus. We have never campervaned before and the family is already discussing the next holiday so the experience was a great one and I wish I had not taken so long to do this kind of holiday. The top 10 holiday parks were all good in Sth NZ and I would recommend them (all clean and well maintained), especially the Creeksyde in Queenstown (the ladies know all the tours to go on and happy coordinate your adventures for you)