Our Happy Clients
- Angela on 24/01/2011There was a mix up initially with our pick up time - we had 10 am pick up on our booking sheet while the service had 11 am. However they were very accommodating and gave us the use of a rental vehicle to go and pick up some groceries while we were waiting to our vehicle to be organised. The DVD was simple and informative - I found it very helpful. The vehicle was clean. We had a great time and would recomemnd the service.
- Jennifer on 22/01/2011The staff took excellent care of us. They were friendly and made sure we understood everything before we took off. We were very impressed with the whole operation. Thanks for doing a really awesome job.
- Mogens on 04/12/2010We got a very nice transfer of the camper in Christchurch And there was a quick and effective deposit in Auckland
- Celia on 13/11/2010I would recommend discovery to anyone wanting this kind of holiday and we will definitely be using you on our next trip
- Lisa on 11/11/2010though we had problems with our batteries and were silly enough to run out of fuel on the side of the road at one time, we were impressed with the fact that staff returned our calls and made valid attempts to resolve our problems expediently. we will use Discovery homes again
- Lorraine on 04/11/2010this is the first time holidaying in a campervan, staff were more than helpful with their professional, courteous approach and I will always highly recommend Discovery, thank you for everything
Britz Explorer - Colin on 31/10/2010Over all we had a fantastic holiday in the vehilce and the four of us would diffently do it again. The female on the serve phone i called the first time was not sympathetic to our problem. The next day i called the female was very helpful. The staff at the depot very helpful and friendly.
Britz Explorer - Marcus on 18/10/2010This was our first holiday with a motor home and we will definatly do it again thanks to KEA.
Britz Explorer - Michelle on 16/10/2010We had an amazing trip for 2 weeks in your campervan, we found almost everything we needed in the van and coped extremely well freecamping for most of this period without having to power up. We travelled almost 3000kms and the van was extremely comfortable and travels amazing well for such a large vehicle. We would and have recommended this holiday experience to others!
Britz Explorer - Herbert on 16/10/2010We had a good break, enjoyed the experience to move around in "your own home". We would do it again.
Britz Explorer - Carol on 09/10/2010Yes we would go with them anytime. Excellent Camper. Every thing provided. First time we have been on holiday with a campervan. Thank you.
Britz Voyager - Patricia on 09/10/2010Staff at both pick up and drop off very friendly and efficient. Thought the D.V.D presentation was great.Answered any questions we might have had once we started our trip.
Britz Voyager - Nicole on 09/10/2010We loved the satelite tourist information system. It was very helpful. We even nicknamed her "Judy" and missed her when we were based somewhere for a few days. We had a wonderful holiday. 100% happy.
Britz Voyager - Rick on 02/10/2010Looking forward to experiencing a Kea motorhome again, probably in Aust.
Britz Voyager - Beverley on 02/10/2010Loved our NZ experience!
Britz Voyager - David on 19/09/2010A very positive and enjoyable experience. Loved the fact that there was plenty of room to store clothing and you had everything you needed on board so just had to buy food.
Britz Voyager - Guy on 29/08/2010I was particularly imrpessed with the easy of both booking and return procedures.
Britz Voyager - Nick on 28/08/2010Had a great trip down to Milford Sound. A must see!!
Britz Voyager - Linda on 25/07/2010We could not speak more highly of the service we received from Leah and staff. The support and service we received both departing and returning our vehicle was excellent.
Britz Voyager - Clare on 23/07/2010We loved our campervan holiday and will certainly be planning another trip. Have already recommended it to other families as a great way to spend quality time together and get to know NZ.
Britz Voyager - Sanyaluk on 22/07/2010But your staffs are very helpful and helping us out from the problems. We did bought a small heater to used in the vehicle.Your staff advice that we could refund it on return of vehicle but, we did not.We sure will recommend to our friends.
Britz Voyager - Tanner on 20/07/2010We are looking forward to our next oppotunity to do it all again
Britz Voyager - David on 12/06/2010The staff at Christchurch and Auckland were a1. Especially the young lady at Christchurch who was very accomodating to the last. I would definately recommend your company to friends and family and would and will use you in the future when we come back to Newzeland.
Britz Voyager - H O on 23/05/2010Easy booking process, pick-up, and return, excellent DVD video about how to operate the campervan. Surcharges for credit card payment annoying, but within acceptable limits.
Britz Voyager - Judith on 23/05/2010the service was excellent when booking in and returning the vehicle. thanks for a great holiday.
Britz Voyager - Rodney on 15/05/2010I think we bit off a bit to long for our first camper van holiday. Two weeks on the south would have beeen plenty.
Britz Voyager - Geoff on 03/05/2010We had a fabulous holiday and look forward to our next.the only problem was picking up the van tookat least hour and half staff seemed overworked.easy to drop off and thanks for upgrade to britz
Britz Explorer - Keith on 01/05/2010will probably go again next year
Britz Explorer - Claire on 28/04/2010check-in process was slow, due to mismatch between actual costs versus costs quoted at time of booking. However, staff were helpful and thorough. I would definintely recommend to friends.
Pacific Horizon 4 Berth Premium Motorhome 17/04/20105out of 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!We had an awesome 13 days in the North Island of NZ.We travelled 2000ks and the motorhome didnt miss a beat.
Very comfortable seats but mattress not so great.Booking process was easy and taxi arrived promptly to take us from airport to Apollo.
We cant wait to do it again next year...but so many countries to choose.