North Island Tourist Information
The North Island of New Zealand is home to some of the country's favourite cities, beautiful landscapes and pristine beaches. Its size makes it the perfect destination for a motorhome hire holiday, with a campervan offering freedom and flexibility to take your time.
Begin your adventure in Auckland, "The City of Sails" before heading further north to soak up the sun on the Coromandel Peninsula, in the Bay of Islands and the Bay of Plenty. Further south uncover unique national parks, areas of exciting geothermal activity and the capital city of Wellington.
The North Island of New Zealand has it all!
Auckland and Northland
- Auckland - The City of Sails
- The Undeniable Beauty of the Bay of Islands
- The Wonder and Wineries of Waiheke
- Whangarei - The Eastern Seaboard Playground
Waikato and Bay of Plenty
- The Plentiful Bay of Plenty
- The Colour and Creativity of the Coromandel
- Hamilton - The City of the Future
- The Geothermal Forces of Rotorua
- The Highlights of Waikato
- New Plymouth - A New Experience
- Palmerston North - The Centre of New Zealand
- Taranaki - Like No Other!
- See the Old and New of Whanganui